BuyMetrics ENTERPRISE is SaaS software designed to serve professional buyers, supporting spot market purchases, formula defined contracts, arbitrage strategies, and interface with corporate ERP systems. BuyMetrics enables buyers to work their strategy quickly and precisely. Metrics provide guidance and ongoing analytics provide vendor scorecards, strategic insight, and auditable data. Capabilities include:
- Quickly configure even the most extensive requests for quotes (RFQs)
- Issue RFQs electronically to an unlimited number of vendors
- Automatically collect all responses for comparison and analysis
- Issue purchase orders and receive confirmations from selected suppliers
- Process dozens or hundreds of block/contract POs in a manner of minutes
- Internally computed market price metrics
- Analysis and reporting
- Customizable workflow to match the client's current business process
- Support for team-based buying workflows.
- Two-tier collection of purchasing requirements from other personnel and routing of these to the appropriate buyer
- Integration into accounting and ERP systems for POs, vendor acceptance advice, mill order numbers, and related information shipment information.
BuyMetrics provides consulting, implementation, and onsite user training services as a part of the enterprise offering, tailored to your company's specific requirements.
BuyMetrics PRO shares a common code base with BuyMetrics Enterprise and is deployed as a self-service subscription offering, customized for a specific commodity or market space (such as LBM). Pro enables the delivery of the BuyMetrics capabilities to small and medium enterprises that do not require the level of customization and integration delivered with the Enterprise version.
Users can subscribe to BuyMetrics PRO online via the BuyMetrics LBM website, select credit card of invoice billing, and be operational within minutes.
BuyMetrics REPORTER is an internal price statistic computational engine and publishing system. BuyMetrics REPORTER provides the ability to :
- Compute daily market price statistics for key commodities
- Automatically publish price statitics in an electronic newsletter format to buyers and other interested parties within the enterprise.
- Chart and graph historical price statistics.
Product Feature Summary
|Unlimited catalog items on RFQ|
|Shop via email, portal, phone|
|Shop via API|
|Unlimited vendor lists|
|Custom vendor messages|
|Comparison to market prices|
|Easy access via email|
|Mobile smartphone access|
|Web-based vendor dashboard for RFQ and PO history|
|Easy to read spreadsheet quote review|
|Normalize unequal offers to market reference price metrics|
|Compute offer extended price|
|Score offers against metrics|
|Rank offers to metric|
|"One click" PO creation|
|"Easy-build" PO form|
|Pro-rate pricing based on metric|
|Send PO to vendor electronically|
|Track vendor receipt & confirmation|
|Route copies to any email address|
|Searchable History online|
|Buy up to 100 loads per transaction|
|Vendor load builder|
|Formula or fixed pricing|
|Up to 25 formula variables|
|Forward pricing for any date|
|Location & buyer control lists|
|Quantity by item|
|Quantity by vendor|
|Quantity by location|
|Saved report definitions|
|Excel or XML output|
|Contract vs Spot analyzer|
|BuyMetrics-generated daily price reports 1|
|Auto-import external market data|
|Historical price charting & comparison|
|Single enterprise database across buyers|
|User-controlled product catalog|
|User-controlled sku numbers|
|User-assigned vendor and terms codes|
|Shared templates, vendors, contracts|
|Online requisition system|
|Integration with accounting/ERP system|
|Location-specific integration path|
|Advanced RFQ route and merge|
|Buyer subset product and location lists|
|Enterprise administrator console|
1Can be compiled from confirmed purchase orders issued by a single client or across multiple clients with client permission.
2Optional access to external market price data requires a subscription to the applicable database in .dbf or .xls format.
3BuyMetrics Reporter statistics only
4Access to external market price data requires a subscription to the applicable database in .dbf or .xls format.
5Contract Management module is available for BuyMetrics Pro for an additional one-time charge of $500.
6Integration adapters available for many common ERP systems. Other interfaces can be developed on a custom basis.
Ready to Get Started?
BuyMetrics Connection is free for suppliers, and you can be up and running in minutes.
- Click on the "Recent History" link in the RFQs or POs you already receive from your BuyMetrics customers.
- To see more info, click on the "Complete History" link in the upper right corner